TAVERN ON THE GREEN SIGNATURE RECIPES
Bring the magic of Tavern on the Green home with delicious recipes you and your family will savor even more by doing some good for a child.National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Delectable Fillet Mignon
Total: 30 Minutes, plus marinating time
Active: 30 minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
Secret ingredient, Tavern on the Green Old Vine Cabernet & Fire Grilled Garlic MarinadeBuy Now
This is an elegant and quick romantic dinner for two. Wonderful served with mashed potatoes and freshly steamed spinach.
You will need:
- 2 (4 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Tavern on the Green Old Vine Cabernet & Fire Grilled Garlic Marinade
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper over both sides of each steak, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks in hot pan, and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add Tavern on the Green Old Vine Cabernet & Fire Grilled Garlic Marinade and red wine. Cover, and cook for 4 minutes on each side, basting with sauce when you turn the meat over. Add butter and swirl through sauce mixture.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates, spoon one tablespoon of glaze over each, and serve immediately.
Tavern on the Green exotic line of select quality marinades and flavored oils.
All-natural, savory marinades, flavored oils and basting sauces in the most popular ethnic flavors now join our family of unique Tavern on the Green brand products.Shop Now