TAVERN ON THE GREEN SIGNATURE RECIPES
Bring the magic of Tavern on the Green home with delicious recipes you and your family will savor even more by doing some good for a child.National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Garden Sea Bass with Chef Lou
Total: 45 minutes
Active: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Secret ingredient, Chandelier Chardonnay Fire Grilled Garlic MarinadeBuy Now
Secret ingredient, Chandelier Chardonnay Fire Grilled Garlic Marinade
You will need:
- 2 lbs of fresh Sea Bass
- 1/2 bottle of Tavern on the Green Chandelier Chardonnay Fire Grilled Garlic Marinade
- 1 cedar plank
- 3 hours before prep time, soak cedar plank in water for a few hours.
- Marinate sea bass in a plastic bag with Tavern on the Green Chandelier Chardonnay Fire Grilled Garlic Marinade for 30 minutes. Pierce with fork to penetrate the fish.
- Place sea bass on the cedar plank and brace yourself for easy grilling.
- Turn the sea bass every 3 minutes until cooked evenly. Fish should be moist, firm and flaky.
Tavern Direct Grilling Tips: To avoid cedar plank from burning on the grill, sprinkle with water every several minutes.
For the instruction on the Grilled Peaches recipe, click here.
Tavern on the Green exotic line of select quality marinades and flavored oils.
All-natural, savory marinades, flavored oils and basting sauces in the most popular ethnic flavors now join our family of unique Tavern on the Green brand products.Shop Now