TAVERN ON THE GREEN SIGNATURE RECIPES
Bring the magic of Tavern on the Green home with delicious recipes you and your family will savor even more by doing some good for a child.National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Grilled Peaches with Chef Lou
Total: 7 minutes or till pouched
Active: 3 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Secret ingredient, Autumn Fig Balsamic VinegarBuy Now
You will need:
- 4 ripe peaches cut in half
- 4 tbsp of Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup of Tavern on the Green Autumn Balsamic Vinegar
- Places peaches in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place peaches skin down on upper rack or rung of grill. Poach until soft.
*If peaches are not ripe enough when ready to grill, you may sprinkle sugar for a sweet twist.
For the instructions on the Garden Sea Bass recipe, click here.
Tavern on the Green exotic line of select quality marinades and flavored oils.
All-natural, savory marinades, flavored oils and basting sauces in the most popular ethnic flavors now join our family of unique Tavern on the Green brand products.Shop Now