TAVERN ON THE GREEN SIGNATURE RECIPES
Bring the magic of Tavern on the Green home with delicious recipes you and your family will savor even more by doing some good for a child.National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Holiday Pork Loin
Total: 45 minutes, plus marinating time
Active: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Secret ingredient, Tavern on the Green Smokin’ Chipotle SauceBuy Now
A swift and savory addition to your dinner table.
You will need:
- 1 pork loin
- Tavern on the Green Smokin' Chipotle Sauce
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Enough fresh carrots, sliced ¼" thick lengthwise to cover one of the loins
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the pork loin on a protected surface. Dry with a white paper towel.
- Place the loin inside a zip top bag and marinate with Tavern on the Green Smokin' Chipotle Sauce. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- After marinating cover the top of the loin with the slivers of garlic, followed by the strips of carrot and the sprigs of rosemary. Season with salt and the freshly ground pepper.
- Grill or roast until internal temperature reaches 145º - 150º F. Remove from oven and let rest. The internal temperature will continue to rise until reaching 155º - 160º (approx. 25-30 minutes per pound).
Tavern on the Green exotic line of select quality marinades and flavored oils.
All-natural, savory marinades, flavored oils and basting sauces in the most popular ethnic flavors now join our family of unique Tavern on the Green brand products.Shop Now